Re: Min Memory Requirements Oracle on NT

From: <nigel_tufnel_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:26:24 GMT

Stuart:

I'd suggest 128 Megs to start. What really seems to eat up memory are connections, so long as you only have 20 connections you should be fine. Also, note that Oracle on NT is limited in how much memory it can access, so unlike UNIX based Oracle, there's a certain point where adding more memory won't help you.

Regards,

Nigel