Re: can't create index

From: MotoX <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:53:36 GMT

Sounds like you might have a corrupt block. Have you tried DBVERIFY and any of the OS disk checking tools you might have to see if they can detect an error.

Only other thing that springs to mind is a privilege problem, but this sounds a bit too specific for that. Have you tried creating other indexes? Do they work - especially if they go any where near the same block?

MotoX.