Re: Export error

From: <riperez_at_compucom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:43:27 GMT

I am replying to my own message because I figured it out. I never did decipher what the error messages meant but I tried expanding the size of my NT swap file (pagefile.sys) from 500MB to 1GB (w/ a max size of 4GB) and this did the trick. I was pretty sure I wasn't running out of disk space so I thought the next thing to check was my memory (server had 380MB of RAM, soon to be 1GB after this ordeal). I didn't have any spare memory avail. so I did the next best thing...swap file.

Hope this helps someone that might be getting the same cryptic export error messages.

Rich