Re: Trying to Recover a bad Crash

From: Steven H. Meller <smeller_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 08:37:23 -0500

So does this mean you do not have the redo logs, and do not have the controlfiles?

I suggest you run out and purchase the Rama Velpuri Oracle Press book on Backup and Recovery. The book is well-written and is a boon to any up-and-coming Oracle DBA. It may be able to help you understand your problem.

Steve