PDF files to load into Oracle

From: Pete Johnson <P.Johnson_at_ste0426.x400.icl.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:35:06 GMT

Any ideas? I have .pdf files which have been produced by Adobe Pagemaker. I need to convert these files so that they can be held on an Oracle database with keys extracted from the data. The data to form the keys can be distinguished by being in a different format from the rest of the data. I will then need to be able to retrieve and display sections of the data based on these keys. This conversion needs to be entirely (or almost) automatic as fairly frequent updates to the files are certain to be received. Any ideas which could help towards devising a suitable process gratefully received! Received on Wed Dec 16 1998 - 03:35:06 CST