Re: resize datafile

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/12/15

Hi Steve:

There is one bug you might want to know about. Prior to 7.3.4 (actually, I think it may be 7.3.3.6), you cannot re-create the control files if any of the datafiles have been resized in any manner (either through manually doing the ALTER....RESIZE or setting the datafile to autoextend up to some number). Support says this is fixed in 7.3.4, though I have not yet tested it.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site