Can't find NLS docs/example for WAS3.0 Java cartridge

From: Paul <q9820458_at_mn.waseda.ac.jp>
Date: 16 Dec 1998 05:48:50 GMT

Help!

  Has anyone used the WAS3.0 Java cartridge under a Japanese operating system?

  In order to coax the server to spit out my Japanese correctly, I need to use the NLS classes, but documentation is thin to say the least. If anyone knows where to find the ellusive example that the documentation mentions, or any substantial info, I would be greatful for tips/URLs, etc.

    Thanks!

        Paul Received on Tue Dec 15 1998 - 23:48:50 CST