Oracle DBA's needed in US

From: <brianhughes_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:56:31 GMT

Syntel, Inc. The Applications Management Company

Every day, Syntel delivers innovative IT solutions to leading Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to help them build the Information Systems of tomorrow. Through our offices and Development Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia, our professionals are delivering applications and enterprise management services.

You will be joining a rapidly growing entrepreneurial firm that Business Week recently named one of the "Hot Growth Companies" of 1998. Syntel is also recognized as a Q1 vendor by Ford Motor Company, a Microsoft Certified Solutions Partner and our offshore facilities are ISO9001 certified.

 We have an immediate needs for Oracle DBA's with 2-3 years of experience. Provide support for backup and recovery procedures. Full-time salaried positions with limited overtime necessary. Any intranet or extranet would be a plus. The front end is the web, the middle tier is the Oracle Datawarehouse (7.3), backend is DB2. Opportunities are located in Los Angeles area and Charleston, WV.

Please Forward Resume to:
Brian Hughes
Syntel, Inc.
http://www.syntelinc.com/