Passing table name to stored procedure?

From: radzi <mradzi_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:37:49 +0800

Hi,

I am writing a stored procedure which should take in tablename as parameter. I tried several ways but it did not compile. Could anybody who can help me on this? Or is it this the limitation which I have to live with the stored procedure?

Many thanks.

Radzi.
IMS Asia (1989) Pte. Ltd.
Singapore. Received on Tue Dec 15 1998 - 01:37:49 CST