Re: Oracle Software and Windows 98?

From: David Lord <lordd_at_csi.com>
Date: 1998/12/14

Cynically, I suspect you need the Developer 2000 and Designer 2000 for Windows 98 CDs, together with an approriate license fee or platform migartion charge. The later being the most expensive administration charge in the world (10% of the current charge). Not bad for updating a couple of lines in the license database and sending a new CD.