Auditing

From: Marco Koch <mkoch_at_privat.toplink.de>
Date: 1998/12/13

Hello all,

Today I tried to audit the select statements for a specified table with the following command:

      audit select on test.test;
When I query the aud$ tables with the provided views then I can see that the auditing is enabled for the specified table. Is it possible to get more information about the select statements which the user has sent to the database. For us it is very interesting which select statement was sent to the database to query the tables.

Thanks in advance,
  -Marco Koch Received on Sun Dec 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST