Re: Designer/2000 repository relationships

From: Michael Ho <hom_at_loyal-holding.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:09:44 +0800

I've done some report like this, but without documents. My method is try and error, pattern matching, guessing etc. I try to find some documents as well, but no luck. If you find something, could you give me a copy.

By the way, you can try something like CI_ELEMENTS. Most of your repository is built on this.

Regards,
Michael