Ora 8.03 on solaris 2.6 problem

From: wlo <wlo_at_direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:00:23 GMT

Hi all,
I have completely installed my Sparc 5 with solaris 2.6 5/98 (no additional patches applied) now with the entire CD distribution option selected. However, oracle 8 giving me this error during the Server RDBMS 8.3 installation from the installer:

OIERR-SYSTEM make -f ins_rdbms.mk ORACLE_HOME=/opt/u01/app/oracle/product/803 install

[rdbms.ins 2138]
Action Relinking Error. This executables for Oracle 8 server RDBMS were not make successfully.

Do you have any suggestion for this ? Many thanks..... Received on Sun Dec 13 1998 - 12:00:23 CST