DES2K TNS NAMES ERROR

From: Polaris <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:36:31 -0000

Hi Everyone,
I am running Oracle 8 on a Win NT 4 Workstation. I have two problems  (1) I can't run NET8 Admin Assistant without getting Dr Watson on my screen telling me I have got an Application Error.......java.exe. (2) When I connect to Designer 2000 , I get in alright but when I try to run the import Utility to build my repository it say TNS cannot resolve service names. I can connect to Forms, Reports etc.... Any assistance will be appreciated.

RNK
London. Received on Sat Dec 12 1998 - 22:36:31 CST