Re: Rollback Segment Status 'PENDING OFFLINE'

From: Alex Cheung <alexcheung_at_onramp.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:09:32 -0500

You can try to put a line in your init.ora. '_offline_rollback_segment' r07

Then shut down Oracle and then drop the rollback segment.

The 'offline_rollback_segment' ask Oracle not using r07 when restart Oracle. This way, you can drop the rollback segment and drop the rollback tablespace if you like.

Good Luck

Alex Cheung (alexcheung_at_onramp.ca)