INTERNAL Password problem

From: ML <mlluk_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 08:52:55 +0800

Hi guys,

We have a testing Oracle 8 instance running on an Solaris mahcnie. Someone has set the inernal password and left the company. After the machine reboot, we tried to bring the Oracle instance up, it keeps asking for the internal password. I did try using "oracle/change_on_install/manager" but with no luck. Is there any way to reset this internal password?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
ML Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 18:52:55 CST