Multiple ORACLE_HOMES

From: Polaris <rakamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:40:12 -0000

Hello everybody,
I want to install Developer 6.0 Beta on my Windows NT 4.0. Workstation. The installer advises me to install in a different ORACLE HOME. But when I suggest a different name I am told that existing applications will not function normally if my ORACLE HOME is changed. Can anyone advise me on what to do.
Cheers

CJ
London Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 16:40:12 CST