How do I prevent Oracle database errors from showing up?

From: Sheldon Wang <sheldon.wang_at_cdott.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:56:14 -0700

Hi,

I use Delphi to develop an Oracle database application. When I have a key violation in Oracle database, the Oracle's error message would show up. How do I avoid Oracle error messages, even if there are errors. I want to use Delphi to handle these errors?

Thanks in advance.

Sheldon Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 15:56:14 CST