Re: Memory Leak Oracle 8.0

From: Andrew Protasov <oracle_at_protasov.kiev.ua>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 98 14:52:36 +0200

Hi,

I tried your test with Oracle Client and Server 8.0.3. Yes, there is a memory leak in plus80.exe and plus80w.exe (Windowed version). But I did not find any memory leak with your test in svrmgr30.exe (Server Manager). Maybe it depends on OCI version? I do not know what OCI 7 or OCI 8 each of them uses.

And there is no any memory leak in Oracle 8.0.3 Server for NT during this test.

Andrew Protasov