Store Queries in Oracle

From: Satwant Bhumber <SBhumber_at_analystic.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:25:53 -0000

In Access you can build a query and save it. This query can then be used at a later time by just referencing it by name.

But in Oracle I have had to create a new table for the query contents and perform an insert query into the table. As a result I have had to create an additional 15 tables just for queries which I wanted access.

Surely there has to be a better way? Received on Thu Dec 10 1998 - 07:25:53 CST