Re: In which directory does the 'sqlnet.log' file get created? (fwd)

From: <bhewitt_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:12:11 GMT

It looks like the sqlnet.ora file can contain lines like:

LOG_FILE_CLIENT = mysqlnet.log
LOG_DIRECTORY_CLIENT = /the_directory_name

those should cause the file to be created:

/the_directory_name/mysqlnet.log

That info was sent to me by our local Oracle admin. It came from:

"Oracle Corporate Support Problem Repository"

Thanks to those who replied. (After learning the answer, I found the answer in 'dejanews', by looking up 'LOG_DIRECTORY_CLIENT'! It was posted several years ago...