Oracle chat session

From: C.M. Wong <chmng_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 23:16:54 -0800

Hi Everyone,
I am thinking of setting up a live chat room for Oracle Server and wonder if anyone in this group is interested. If yes, what would be the good time for the chat room? Since we may have local US or international users, it may be difficult to set a time convenient for all of us. You can email me or post to this group.

Thanks
Albert Received on Thu Dec 10 1998 - 01:16:54 CST