Oracle Webforms

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <DJMulder_at_Advantage.nl>
Date: 1998/12/09

We are developing an application for the Web. We want to offer a strong GUI but are afraid that the use of WebForms is a problem for our WAN. Development with the PL/SQL HTML-package is an alternative but, due to the poor GUI, not our first choice. Who can give some advise of the needed capacity for the network, the clients and the applicationserver and an indication of the responsetime for starting a session on the client, executing a form and changing between forms. Any tips and tricks for development and improvement of performance are very welcome.

Dolf-Jan Mulder Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST