Re: Intelligent Agent & OEM discovery problems

From: Piquet <PiquetRemoveThisToReply_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:15:25 +1100

I get a similar problem, running OEM on NT 4, and Oracle on Netware. After reading this, I'm beginning to wonder if the problem is not with the server, but with the client side. Unfortunately, I'm not forthcoming with ideas to fix it. I've scoured the documentation till I turned blue, and if I see SNMP_RO.ORA again, I think I'll scream!

Piquet