Memory Leak Oracle 8.0

From: <bindu999_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 02:15:45 GMT

Hello,

      We are using Oracle 8.0 For Windows NT.We have developed a multithreaded application using Pro C/C++.We are noticing that for every connect to the database , there is some resource leak , after the connection to the database is closed.We observe that after every connect to database and connection termination to the database , there is a leak of about of 1 handle and 40k of Virtual Memory.The increase in handles and VMSize for the application , is not in step with the decrease when the connection is closed.Since our application has to run as a service , we get "Running Out Of Virtual Memory" in Windows NT. Can somebody explain this behaviour. Any help regarding this would be very much apprciated.
Thanks in advance
bindu