ORA-1006

From: Florizoone <filip.florizoone_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:18:15 +0100

Hello everybody,
I run Oracle 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition on an Siemens RM600. OS is Sinix 5.43

When I create a database everything works fine. But when I start Sqlus, it complains about the package dbms_application_info and gives ora-1006. (The package is valid and other PL/SQL works fine)
After that I can work normally in Sqlplus.

I would appreciate any help,
Florizoone F. Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 14:18:15 CST