Free Technical White Papers-G. A. Sullivan

From: Kevin Boylan <kevinb_at_gasullivan.com>
Date: 09 Dec 1998 08:49:01 PST

Free Technical White Papers-G. A. Sullivan

G. A. Sullivan's Technical White Paper series is designed to keep you current with fast changing developments in information technology. Our hands on experience with current and emerging technologies enables us to provide you "real world" perspectives.

The white papers are presented as PDF files (Adobe's Acrobat format) so that the layout, format and graphics are preserved. In order to view the white papers, you will need the Acrobat Reader, which is available free from Adobe. You may also obtain a free print copy by contacting us as indicated below.

White Papers Soon to be Released:
--Peformance Analysis and Tuning with Visual Studio Analyzer
--Using Visual Component Manager and the Microsoft Repository

Available White Papers:
--Advanced Visual Interdev Concepts (6/98)
--Building a Data Warehouse for Improved Decision Making (6/98)
--Developing Active Content with Visual Interdev (6/98)
--Developing Database Applications with ORACLE and VB (6/98)
--Using Active Platform to Enhance Your Web Site (8/97) Planning for
BackOffice (8/97)
--Dynamic Web Publishing Using Internet Information Server (12/96)
--Data Replication with Microsoft SQL Server (11/96)
--Document Management with Microsoft Exchange Server (11/96)
--Implementing Internet Security (11/96)

G. A. Sullivan offers one of the most technically advanced software development environments in the country. With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati and Nashville, we are recognized as a leader in the area of distributed client-server applications and web-based development. For two consecutive years, G. A. Sullivan has appeared on Inc. Magazine's special Inc. 500-a list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. In 1997, we ranked number 149 with a five-year growth rate of more than 1400%. For the last three years, G. A. Sullivan has ranked among the top seven fastest growing technology companies in St. Louis, both on the RCGA Fast 50, and among the national Deloitte & Touche Technology Fast 500. This year we were named Microsoft's Partner of the Year for their Mid-America District.

G. A. Sullivan
55 West Port Plaza, Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63146
V: 314.213.5600/F:314.213.5700
http://www.gasullivan.com
corporate_at_gasullivan.com
"We hire smart people and make them smarter." Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 10:49:01 CST