Forms4.5: How to get the path from Forms where Oracle is installed?

From: Petr Jarunek <pjarunek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:07:17 +0100

Hello,
My name is Petr Jarunek and I'm from the Czech Republic.. I have problem and i really don't know how to deal with it. Let me tell the problem.
I'm supposed to create button in Oracle Forms 4.5 which would run Oracle Discoverer 3.0. The problem is that i can't just write the path which is on my computer. For example, my path would be c:\orant and somewhere else it would be c:\orawin or c:\orawin95... (depending on the operating system - it's a client side). Is there a way to get it from ORACLE_HOME register in PL/SQL where the path is saved ? If not, is there any other way how to get the path from Forms or just anyhow?
I'd appriciate your help. I feel like a desperate man.  If you don't find the time to respond my mail - thanks for reading it anyway.
Petr Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 06:07:17 CST