Extproc eates my memory

From: Andre Crone <acrone_at_topwing.nl>
Date: 9 Dec 1998 10:55:31 GMT

I am writing an OCI application against an Oracle 8.05 database wich uses Oracle's external capabilities. I am writing external functions with the context option. In these external functions I am calling OCIExtProcGetEnv to get the server handle etc.

My problem is, that these handles are not cleaned up when the external function exits. When I try to do this explicitly the application crashes. So when I call my function a 100 times. The memory Extproc uses becomes 15M.

Can anyone there help me out?

Greetings

Andre Crone
ACrone_at_topwing.nl Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 04:55:31 CST