exp/imp Oracle Clusters in 7.3.4

From: Michael Brennan <mbrennan_at_email.vill.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 12:11:32 -0500

I can't seem to find any information on Clusters anywhere, and I have a cluster that needs attention. I have a couple of questions that hopefully someone can answer. First, does a cluster reuse space it allocates (like a table) or does it grow as needed (like an index) or does it do something entirely different? Next, how does one go about resizing/defragmenting a cluster, through exp/imp, or rebuilding or something else? Any information you could provide would be of great help.

Michael Brennan
Villanova University
(610) 519-4297 Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:11:32 CST