Export Import and disabling constraints

From: Roman Starek <starek_at_pluto.spsselib.hiedu.cz>
Date: 8 Dec 1998 17:00:05 GMT

Hi all

        I have little problem. I need to export and then import database schema. I need to export constraint but Oracle during import checks all constraints are valid. This process take much time. Is there any way to create new constraints without spending much time during controlling the constraint ?

        My import is about 2 hours but checking constraint is about 4 hours. One way is to use SQL loader, or export import in direct path mode, but this way is inpossible to me.

        Thanks for any advice.

                        Starous Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:00:05 CST