MTS

From: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand_at_masmid.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:12:22 -0500

I am running 7.3.3 server on HP. There are roughly 220 concurent OLTP sessions. The current settings are

mts_dispatchers  - (ADDRESS=(PARTIAL=yes)(PROTOCOL=tcp)),10
mts_servers - 5
mts_max_dispatchers - 35
mts_max_servers - 12
mts_multiple_listeners - FALSE

Does this make sense?

My first impression would be to make the following setting

mts_dispatchers  - (ADDRESS=(PARTIAL=yes)(PROTOCOL=tcp)),5
mts_servers - 22
mts_max_dispatchers - 10
mts_max_servers - 50
mts_multiple_listeners - FALSE

Could you please tell me what should be the right settings and why

Thanks,

Roman Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 10:12:22 CST