In need of Unix backup scripts

From: Kenny Leow <leow_at_stcs.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:43:53 +0800

Hi,

I am currently a NT DBA but my databases will be shifting to HP-UX soon. I am very handicap in UNIX. Is there anyone out there can provide me with a hot and cold backup script for UNIX. If you are kind enough, please explain
to me as well so that I know how to write in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Kenny Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 00:43:53 CST