Re: Why not put the dictionary into HTML pages?

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 23:07:00 GMT

yes, "webview" is a utility (available from http://govt.us.oracle.com/) that does such a thing. It has a database browser that does all this and more.

webview is now called WebDB and works with 7.3 and up. it is currently in beta and can be downloaded from http://technet.oracle.com/

>------------------------------
>Roelof Schierbeek, DBA
>Bytelife bv
>The Hague, Holland
>email: bytelife AT worldonline.nl
>check out : http://home.worldonline.nl/~bytelife

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 17:07:00 CST