Oracle performance under NT

From: Stephen Vear <vears_at_logica.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:43:53 +0100

Does anybody have any performance statistics for Oracle running on NT ? We are considering a system that will have to perform about 40 table inserts per second for a period every day. The inserts are about 6 attributes each. We basically want to know whether this sort of performance can be achieved on an NT platform, or if we need to look to Unix.

Any case histories are appreciated

Stephen Vear
vears_at_logica.com Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 03:43:53 CST