Oracle8 vs. MS Access

From: Greg Williams <greg.williams_at_lambdaconsulting.com>
Date: 1998/12/06

I have been asked to research the difference between using a Oracle8 database vs. MS Access 97 database. If you could give me specifics on the differences and advantages/disadvantages of the two databases I would be most appreciative. Security opinions/detials would be a plus!

Greg Williams
Lambda Consulting
greg.williams_at_lambaconsulting.com Received on Sun Dec 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST