OCIInitialize function

From: <shifeng_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:58:21 GMT

I'm using OCI80 for multi threading dynamic SQL programming under oracle 8.0.4

My question is that my program's output is different when the function of OCIInitialize() is called or not at program beginning, and both don't error. In addition, the result is associate with OCIEnvInit() function's mode. My OCI80 online document define the no mutex mode with OCI_NO_MUTEX, but the macro is OCI_ENV_NO_MUTEX in oci.h file.

I want to know which functions need the mode of OCI_OBJECT.

Thanks your help
Feng Shi