Re: Database server callbacks to clients across SQLNET

From: evg <evg_at_vesy.donetsk.ua>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 12:14:28 +0200

Hi.
We are using Oracle 8.0.3 as server and Delphi, and DOA library for client side developing porocess.
On the server side we are using dbms_alert package (I don't remember now, which functions from this package) and on the client side - DOA's component which process alerts from the server and make refreshes of the visual info.

I you are using not Windows 95 or Windows NT platforms on client side - hope this will help in your researches of same development tools for another platforms.

Regards,