Re: Oracle Web server HELP

From: <mgogala_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1998/12/03

In article <3666E473.8DB5D264_at_rl.af.mil>,   Vinnie <salernov_at_rl.af.mil> wrote:
> Can someone tell me where the best place is to find examples of how to
> design pages using the oracle web server. Forms....ect...
>
> Thanks
> Vinnie Salerno

Vinnie, there is a good book named:
The Developer's Guide to Oracle(R) Web Application Server 3, written by Dennis Harvey and Steve Beitler, Published by:
Addison-Wesley Pub Co; ISBN: 0201309602

I can wholeheartedly recommend this book. It's very well written, simple and has lots of examples with PL/SQL and OWAS30.

--
Mladen Gogala