SQL*Loader

From: Dennis Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:51:41 -0500

I am trying to load two tables from two input files and have not been successful. In the control file I specify two input files

INFILE   'air.dat'         --data for first table
INFILE  'city.dat'        --data for second table

I am using INSERT and have two INTO TABLE statements in the same order as the input files. I can load either table separately, it only fails when I do two tables from same control file. It reads the first file and loads first table and then tries to load the first table from the second file. I get error msgs but they only indicate the data problems. This is Oracle 8.0.3 Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 18:51:41 CST