MN ORACLE Data Warehousing Job

From: <jewell_at_esp.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:28:37 GMT

This is my first time in this users group. Please advise if this group does not allow recruiters (I'll be happy to oblige, please let me know if there are other sites that I should look at).

Fortune firm with huge (100s of gigabytes) ORACLE Data Warehouse seeks senior level Oracle Project Manager. Must have 100+ GB Oracle and Data Warehousing experience. Six figure salary.

If interested in this position, please forward your resume to jewell_at_esp.com