HELP! Need ammo against Oracle on NT!!

From: Richard Markle <rmarkle_at_isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:28:16 -0800

    Hi. I am doing a little consulting for a friend and need to convince his management that Oracle/NT is not the way to go. Can anyone point to some white papers or Web pages that can give me some hard facts to back me up ( I got the benchmarking article off of the main Oracle site.)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. --

Richard Markle
Programmer/Analyst for Distributed Collaborative Enterprises USC Information Sciences Institute
(310)822-1511 x450
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else.."