Re: OCP DBA/DEVELOPER TRACK

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 17:57:40 GMT

SKP wrote in message <3666937c.1227921_at_news.exit109.com>...
>I have practice tests for DBA and Developer track. If anybody is
>insterested..let me know.
>patels_at_stelnj.com

A friend recently took a course from Oracle and as part of the course materials, there were also practice exams given out. Is this what you have??

--
Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me) Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 11:57:40 CST