nnnyyyaarrrggh help! IBM nl can't help witIh oracle.

From: <welfers_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:42:16 GMT

Hi, I have asked IBM nl which versions of oracle 7 work with which versions of aix ( higher than version 4.1.5 ). IBM are stopping support of aix at the end of March, so I need to upgrade our machines, if I upgrade the operating system I may need to upgrade the db, if I upgrade either I may have to upgrade the applications. Hence I need to know which version of oracle are compatible ( and supported ) with which version of AIX. Simple unh? IBM have asked me to rephrase the question 5 times ! Please help, if you don't I might murder some IBM employees.

Welfers