Re: Server Manager in motif mode

From: Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenfeld_at_ibsgmbh.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:12:58 +0000

Thierry Poels wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to run the Server Manager through Reflection X which resulted in
> following error :
>
> >svrmgrm
> /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /opt/sna/lib/libmgr.sl
> /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
> Abort(coredump)
>
> Anybody any idea ??
> It might be a stupid question, I don't have much experience with X-windows.
>
> thanks in advance
> Thierry Poels.

You probably have to modify the SharedLibrary Search-Path. Unfortunatly you did nott specify the Server-Plattform.
(Solarix, AIX, Linux, etc...). One some Systems the Environment Var is called LD_LIBRARY_PATH on others. SHARED_LIB_PATH and so on. Check out the system specific Docu. So for LD_LIBARY_PATH make the following modif. in your Profile for ORACLE (for sh, ksh or bash).

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/sna/lib; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Regards

Michael Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 04:12:58 CST