Re: How to determine DB_LINKS

From: Andrew Protasov <oracle_at_protasov.kiev.ua>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 98 22:44:26 +0200

Hi,

Usual way to see dependencies between objects is user_dependencies view. It seems that references on database links are not included in this view.

Try to select all sources from user_sources, user_triggers and user_views and find all occurences of @<database link name> using grep. It is not very elegant solution.

Andrew Protasov