Oracle Intelligent Agent on 8.0.3/HP-UX 10.2

From: Scott <anrupnik_at_metronet.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:12:57 +0100

I am running a contracter installed Oracle 8.0.3 on HP-UX and I don't think the Oracle Intelligent Agent is installed. The reason I think this is that there is no /peer directory as the documentation says should be. How do I go about installing this, or could it possibly be somewhere I am not looking.
Thanks in advance
Scott Rupnik Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 04:12:57 CST