Re: Pager service

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:51:11 GMT

Most of the information necessary to set up paging actually needs to come from your pager service provider. They need to give you the telephone number (if they have one) that supports modem dial-up. You will also need to know the baud, data bits, parity, and any other communications setting they support. (You will find many of the pager services have what we consider rather antique equipment.) Also realize the paging only happens if your OEM console is up and running.

Dave