Enterprise Manager 1.6 and Net8

From: Esme Venter <esmev_at_medscheme.co.za>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:55:46 +0200

Hi

I have installed OEM 1.6 on a Win95 client. I run SQL*Net V2.3.4.0.2 and SQL*Plus V3.3.3 on the client as well.

My OEM Repository is on a NT4.0 server running Oracle8.0.4 and NET8.0.4. I can connect to the repository database from my Win95 client thru SQL*plus. I fail to get a connection thru the EM Console or any of the individual EM modules with the same login/password. Must I have Net8 installed on my client to connect to the OEM repository? Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 06:55:46 CST