Re: sqlplus login without password

From: Markus Korn <markus.korn_at_at.siemens.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 08:57:10 +0100

You must connect as a ops$ user:

take a look as your parameter os_authent_prefix (svrmgrl; connect internal; show parameter os_auth) you should get a result as:

os_authent_prefix                   string  ops$

now create a user in the database with the same name as your unix user but with a leading string OPS$

now you can connect to the database with sqlplus /

(Sorry for my bas english)